Our expert guides will show you how to operate your Segway Personal Transporter and take you on an awesome 2.5-hour historical Segway tour of “America’s Finest City”. You will ride your Segway PT from Balboa Park past Petco Park and the Gaslamp District toward beautiful Harbor Drive. Some of what you will get to see on this tour include:
- Balboa Park
- Petco Park
- Unconditional Surrender Statue
- USS Midway
- Star of India
The Gaslamp Segway PT Tour requires a reservation like all of our tours. Same-day reservations may be available. Please call 858 270 2881 to set up a reservation. There is a 3 person minimum for this tour. If there aren’t that many people in your group, please give us a call and we will try to group you with some other riders. This tour meets in Balboa Park. Please allow approximately 3 hours total for this event depending on group size. Please note that there is no minimum number of riders for our Segway PT rentals and no reservations are needed. Click here for more information about Segway PT Rentals.
You may book a tour online or call us during our normal business hours to book a tour. You will be charged an additional 8% convenience fee for booking online.
Frequently asked questions:
- Riders must be 12 years old or older. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult on a separate Segway PT.
- Bicycle helmets are required for all riders and will be provided free of charge. Feel free to bring a helmet if you have one.
- Close-toed shoes are recommended for safety and comfort reasons.
- The weather in San Diego is usually very nice. On a colder day, you will want a jacket. From June through September, the temperature is usually quite comfortable and in the 80s.